2023-24 Leadership & Society Initiative Full Application
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in joining the inaugural cohort of the University of Chicago’s Leadership & Society Initiative. Below you will find important information regarding completion of your application. Each page will also provide additional instructions for what is required in that section of the application. Please read all instructions carefully and completely before moving forward and providing required information and documents.
There is not a ‘save’ function in this webform, so we advise that you prepare your materials in a Word Document and copy/paste into the form when ready.
The core components of the application are:
- A Statement of Purpose
- Short Answer Questions
- Uploading a resume/CV and transcripts from all prior degree programs
- Letters of Recommendation
Applications are due by Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Below is the full admissions timeline for reference. Should you have any questions, please contact the LSI team at email@example.com. Thank you again and we look forward to reviewing your submission.
2022-2023 LSI Application timeline:
- February 28: Full LSI applications are due.
- March: Select candidates are invited to participate in video interviews.
- April 1: Admission notifications are sent out to candidates.
- May 1: Accepted candidates must confirm their intention to complete the fellowship experience.
- September 25: The inaugural cohort of LSI fellows arrive on campus to begin the program.